Pages

segunda-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2011

59° Friends

I want to dedicate this post to my great friend, she patiently posed for photos with me and she always helps me with the stores.
  Alle, I love you very much!





Eris: 
Botas/boots: Circa '62   Business Time Plum Box 100 LD
Vestido/dress: MIAMAI ::: Fashion Creations Amelie Plumage Group Notices 
Cabelo/hair: :Liriope: Rose W opening gift
Skin already posted before, Belleza Erika release group gift
Colar e brincos/necklace and earrings: **BAIASTICE** Goccia Xmas gift for woman 2
Maquiagem/makeup: .:Glamorize:.   Shady Lady Makeup (Rouge) - 13 Layer Options  not free


Alle:
Vesitdo e botas/ dress and boots: **MOREA STYLE**  ** VALENTINE GIFT MOREA STYLE**
Cabelo/hair: :Liriope: Rose 2nd anniversary gift (Group Gift)
Pele/Skin: Circa '62 [Starlet] 75Ld
Maquiagem/makeup: MIAMAI  LesMakeups_February GroupGift 




In the store Circa '62 has a nice MM



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário